Things to Do
Whether you are looking for a girlfriend’s getaway, man-cation, romantic adventure or family fun, Lodi attractions offer visitors plenty of activities and things to do.
Things to do in Lodi:
- Wine taste at 85+ Lodi wineries
- Visit the San Joaquin County Historical Museum, Micke Grove Zoo, Hill House Museum, Lodi Serpentarium or World of Wonders Science Museum
- Shop Lodi’s charming historic downtown
- Peruse Lodi art galleries
- Catch a concert or play at the Hutchins Street Square performing arts theatre
- Hike, bike, swim or fish at Lodi Lake
- Paddle or kayak the Mokelumne River
- Cycle through Lodi Wine Country
- Golf at one of many Lodi golf courses
- View nature at one of several surrounding nature preserves
These are just a few suggestions. Visitors will find an abundance of Lodi attractions – activities that suite any age group and any budget.
Click below for a complete list of: