Get your buddies together and plan the perfect Lodi Mancation!
Macho Wine Tasting:
Lodi is known for its big bold red wines, and as the Zin Capital of the World, it is an ideal wine tasting destination for a mancation. Zin, Syrah, and Tempranillo are a few of the many varietals grown within the Lodi appellation, and they are arguably some of the more robust wines grown in the area. But don’t just stop there… with over 85 wineries
, Lodi has something for every manly man’s palate.
Pubs & Breweries:
Although Lodi was named 2015 Wine Region of the Year by Wine Enthusiast Magazine, we know a thing or two about beer. We have two breweries in our historic downtown and numerous pubs and restaurants serving up some of the most unique brews.
Lodi Beer Company
– a Lodi staple brewing dozens of beers for over 10 years
– TVs for viewing sports & variety of craft and domestic brews
Dancing Fox | Winery, Artisan Bakery, & Brewery
– variety of beers brewed in house
Smack Pie Pizza
– monthly Pint Night highlighting incredible craft beers
Tap House Pizza
– ‘Hoppy Hour’ & weekly tap takeovers
Stogies Cigar Lounge
– enjoy a cigar while sipping your favorite wine or beer
– weekly tap takeover & brewery tours
We’ve put together a list of restaurants that will satisfy even the manliest of appetites. Whether you’re looking for a delicious steak or prime rib, great beer, or a TV to watch the game these joints won’t disappoint! Of course this is just a starting off point, check out our full listing of restaurants here
– amazing steak, poultry, seafood, and pasta dishes. While their menu offers an array of tasty options, it is Prime Rib that they are known for!
Woodbridge Inn Steakhouse
– a fine dining establishment located in Historic Downtown Woodbridge serving up great steaks and other dishes.
A Moveable Feast
– food truck serving up delicious sandwiches and loaded fries!
Shep’s Sports Bar & Grill
– plenty of TVs for viewing games, gourmet hot dogs, and karaoke nights.
Stuck in Lodi | Hop n’ Smokehouse
– TVs for viewing sports, over a dozen beers on tap, and delicious smoked meats.
Lodi is the perfect place to have an outdoor
man-venture! Play a round of golf at one of the local public golf courses
. Bring your bike and cycle and sip
your way through beautiful wine country. Or, head over to Headwaters Kayak Lodi Boat House
and head out on the water. With a plethora of golf courses, cycling routes and water recreation, you are sure to find some fun things to do.
Car Shows & Vintage Car Garages:
Throughout the year Lodi hosts car shows such as Stuck in Lodi Car Show
and Muscle Car Madness
, to name a few. Pay a visit to the Vintage Reserve Garage
, a restored original Studebaker Packard dealership located on Cherokee Lane, which has an amazing automobile inventory and houses a collection of wonderful vintage dealership memorabilia.
Who says men can’t have a day of “manly” pampering? Wine & Roses Hotel, Restaurant and Spa
offers numerous services designed for the coolest dudes. Sign up for a Gentlemen’s Spa Facial
, pedicures, and more. If you’re feeling stressed from work try a Sticks and Stones
This relaxing yet deep massage with sculpted basalt stones, handmade Birchwood massagers, and natural oils supports the purification of tissue, relieves tension and stimulates your metabolism. If the spa isn’t exactly your idea of fun, stop by one of the local barber shops for a shave! Check out Yelp’s Best 10 Barbers in Lodi