Are you looking for a new and unique idea for date night? Lodi has so many different activities that will make your date a fun-filled time, and if this is a first date…you’ll definitely get a second one! Here are our staff’s top picks for a date no matter what mood you’re in:
- A wine tasting date is a perfect solution! With over 85 wineries, Lodi is a great place to plan your date. Cuddle up in a vintage limousine along the wine trail with Vintage Limousine Service or enjoy a picnic at one of the wineries. Cheese Central, The Dancing Fox, and Fiori’s Butcher Shoppe are a few of the places to grab a great picnic lunch. Looking for a recommendation for an ideal picnic lunch? Michael David Winery Farm Café is open for breakfast and lunch, Heritage Oak Winery offers a picnic bag lunch, and Harney Lane Winery offers a cheese plate. While you're there, be sure to purchase some of the premium award winning wines you’ll be tasting!
- Perhaps you’d both like to just enjoy nature at its best. Lodi Lake has several outdoor activities such as swimming, evening kayaking, and a beautiful nature trail. Next, grab your binoculars and go bird watching at Heritage Oak Winery. You and your date can start by grabbing the River Trail map, a bottle of wine, and a picnic bag lunch in the tasting room. Then head off to discover what the trail has to offer!
- Are you and your date foodies? Well you’re in luck! Lodi has so many great restaurants to choose from. A dine-around is a great way to try a few restaurants in town. Choose three to four restaurants and enjoy a drink and course from each one. This gives you a chance to sample all the great cuisine that Lodi has to offer. After your finish your dine-around you can check out the live music playing at various venues and dance the night away!
- A great way to get to know each other is to learn something new together. Cheese Central offers several classes throughout the year that would be perfect for a date! Cheese Making 101-A, Bread Making, Crusin’ the Farmers market, Date Night class…to name a few. Classes include drinks, food, and a recipe booklet.
- Pamper yourselves with a treatment or two and then follow that up with a couples massage to put you in a romantic mood! The Spa at Wine & Roses offers an array of packages that are sure to relax you and your date. After your massage is over take some time to hang by the fireplace or in the jetted spa tub and indulge in the fresh cuisine served by Towne House Restaurant.
Looking for that perfect place to stay the night? Lodi hotels, motels, and bed & breakfast properties await. Conveniently located near Lodi wineries and attractions, Lodi has a variety of places to stay with options to suit every budget. Lodi hotel and motel offerings include a resort-spa property as well as multiple well known favorites. Our family owned and operated properties offer clean, comfy, alternatives. And don’t miss out on Lodi bed and breakfast options. Each has a fluffy pillow awaiting your arrival.