Get your loved ones what they want this year and while visiting Lodi, shop at one of the locally owned boutiques and shops! With over 40 small business shops selling everything from outdoor gear, to furniture, home décor and so much more, you’ll be crossing off names on your shopping list left and right! Here are 5 gift ideas for your loved ones this holiday season!
1. For the outdoor enthusiast in your family, take a look at some of the great deals offered by the folks at The Headwaters Kayak Shop. Many of their kayaks, which can be viewed online, are marked $100 off right now. Or, if you'd prefer your special someone to choose for themselves, there are also gift cards available. Of course, that kayak is perfect for taking out on Lodi Lake and the always fun Headwaters Boathouse tours, paddles and events throughout the year!
2. For the wine drinker in your family, we recommend grabbing a bottle (or two) of some of Lodi's world-renowned wine, which can be picked up at any of the city's 85+ wineries. Many wineries, such as Jeremy Wine Co., are currently offering holiday specials. While Zinfandel is Lodi's claim to fame, the Lodi area is also home to many different varietals, including Spanish varietal wines available at Bokisch Vineyards! With more than 100 different varietals of wine to choose from, Lodi is the perfect place to shop for that wine lover in your family! Don't forget to add that perfect cheese pairing to that gift from Lodi's Cheese Central.
3. For that parent with young kids in your family, take a look at the family friendly options that Lodi has to offer! Perhaps some tickets to the World of Wonders Science Museum would be a good treat, where kids can learn hands-on about science and technology. Or, perhaps a day at The Mud Mill would be a good choice for those families that enjoy painting and decorating pottery together. Don't forget about those A&W Root Beer Floats! Lodi is the birthplace of A&W Root Beer, after all.
4. For antique collectors in your family, take a look at the many items available at the local shops here in Lodi. From the new shop downtown, Alicia's Antiques to Creative Consignments, you are sure to find that perfect item for the antiques collector in your family to add to their collection.
5. For those of you who would like to give the gift of visiting lodi, we recommend stopping by our downtown Visitors Center! Whether you need help looking for a hotel to book, a touring service for your wine tasting event, or a pre-packaged bundle of items at a discounted price - the Lodi Conference & Visitors Bureau is the perfect place to stop!
Our popular Sweetheart Picnic Package is perfect for your day trip to the countryside with your significant other. You'll be ready for a spontaneous picnic whenever the moment calls. Package includes an Extra Large cooler tote, two 15oz wine glass insulated tumblers, a stone-colored ball cap, and a $10 gift certificate to award-winning Cheese Central, where you can choose from over 80 gourmet cheeses. Save 10% ($80 retail). Only $72 plus tax & shipping. (Wine is not included, but available for purchase).
Our Fan Favorite Family Package lets you comfortably travel around Lodi (or any city) with everything you need. Package includes a Men's and Women's favorite long sleeve shirt, two youth t-shirts, two reusable 16oz beverage cups, and a blue tote bag. Retail Price: $124. Save 10% by buying together for only $112 plus tax & shipping.
Call (209) 365-1195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for purchase details. For a complete listing of some of the great shops in Lodi, which range from Western wear, jewelry, clothing, nutrition and so much more, check out VisitLodi.com and get your holiday shopping off to a great, Lodi start!
Did you shop till you dropped? No worries, unwind with a glass of Lodi wine or beer, enjoy some first-rate dining options and lay your head down in some of the fine lodging options in our area and stay a while.