Current job opportunities at Visit Lodi:
Position: Social Media Producer
Location: Lodi, CA
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Visit Lodi! is a 501©6 Destination Marketing Organization that exists to increase tourism by promoting Lodi as a destination, thereby enhancing local economic growth. We promote Lodi through various mediums, including digital and print advertising, social media promotion, representation at Travel Trade Shows, Media tours, and more. We also service the visitor from the point of their first contact through their arrival in market. Excellent customer service is a top priority. We have 6-team members, including the CEO, Director of Marketing, Social Media Producer, Office Manager, and two Customer Service Representatives. Our company culture is one of growth and development, creativity, accountability, and respect. While individuality is highly valued, our team members are team players.
The Social Media Producer (SMP) spends their days planning and executing social media strategies, creating and publishing content to a variety of platforms, and interacting with their communities and audiences. They are responsible for digital content, including but not limited to planning, filming, and editing video content, photography, and website maintenance for social media.
The SMP also tracks metrics and insights on each platform to achieve superior customer engagement, followers and website traffic. The ideal candidate should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging across multiple social media channels, and be comfortable in front of a camera. He/She is responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective visitors.The SMP will work with the Director of Marketing to create a quarterly content calendar and is expected to suggest new ideas to produce timely, cutting-edge promotions.
Please note this position is in an office Monday to Friday.
1. Creates, publishes, and manages both daily and weekly social media and website content, including but not limited to video and photography.
2. Produces digital marketing materials.
3. Updates and manages the company’s digital library, including film, photographs, and blogs.
4. Assists in planning and executing company events, including tradeshows and media events.
5. Works with the Director of Marketing to produce monthly, quarterly, and annual KPI reports.
Measures of Success
1. Increase Facebook followers by 1% within the first 90 days of hire.
2. Increase Instagram followers by 3% within the first 90 days of hire.
3. Increase TikTok followers by 20% within the first 90 days of hire.
4. Increase average daily engagement by 10% on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok in the first
90 days of hire.
5. Post at least three engaging 15-second videos per week to drive interest in Lodi.
6. Two posts minimum daily on social media platforms.
Creativity, conceptual ability, organization/planning, excellence, integrity, team player, energy, and passion.
- 2+ years of social media experience
- Experience with a large-scale campaign/project management
- Experience with content strategy, cross-channel mapping, and platform best practices
- Experience with search engine optimization for social
- Experience with capturing and editing photography and video
- Experience with website maintenance
- Proven leadership and problem-solving skills
- Excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to deliver jobs on time and on budget
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects
- Proven mastery of language and grammar
- Active learner who stays up-to-date on trends and best practices
- Comfortable in front of a camera
Benefits package includes 16 days of PTO per year for up to 2 years of active service, 7% of employee’s monthly gross to SEP-IRA account after 3 years of employment, medical, vision, short and long term disability, work/life balance and positive work environment.
Work Location: On location - non-remote
To apply: Email us at email@example.com with your coverletter.