Current job opportunities at Visit Lodi:
Position: Social Media Producer
Location: Lodi, CA
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Visit Lodi is a 501©6 Destination Marketing Organization that exists to increase tourism by promoting Lodi as a destination, thereby enhancing local economic growth. We promote Lodi through various mediums, including digital and print advertising, social media promotion, representation at Travel Trade Shows, Media tours, and more. We also service the visitor from the point of their first contact through their arrival in market. Excellent customer service is a top priority. We have 6-team members, including the CEO, Director of Marketing, Social Media Producer, Office Manager, and 2 Customer Service Representatives. Our company culture is one of growth and development, creativity, accountability, and respect. While individuality is highly valued, our team members are team players.
The Social Media Producer (SMP) creates and distributes engaging, relevant content through social media platforms and the company website. They are responsible for digital content, including but not limited to planning, filming, and editing video content, photography, and website maintenance. The Social Media Producer will work with the Director of Marketing to create a quarterly content calendar and is expected to suggest new ideas to produce timely, cutting-edge promotions.
1. Creates, publishes, and manages both daily and weekly social media and website content, including but not limited to video and photography.
2. Produces digital marketing materials.
3. Updates and manages the company’s digital library, including film, photographs, and blogs.
4. Assists in planning and executing company events, including tradeshows and media events.
5. Works with the Director of Marketing to produce monthly, quarterly, and annual KPI reports.
Measures of Success
1. Increase Facebook followers by 1% within the first 90 days of hire.
2. Increase Instagram followers by 3% within the first 90 days of hire.
3. Increase TikTok followers by 20% within the first 90 days of hire.
4. Increase average daily engagement by 10% on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok in the first 90 days of hire.
5. Post at least three engaging 15-second videos per week to drive interest in Lodi.
6. Two posts minimum daily on social media platforms.
Creativity, conceptual ability, organization/planning, excellence, integrity, team player, energy, and passion.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 - $52,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Work Location: On location - non-remote
To apply: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your coverletter.