Next Upcoming Date: Thursday, July 11 2019 to Thursday, September 5 2019
- South School Street, Lodi, CA 95240, USA
- Lodi, California
A beloved Lodi summer tradition, Lodi’s Certified Farmers Market comes around every May, under the leadership of the Lodi District Chamber of Commerce. Every Thursday beginning May 16th through September 5th (no market on Thursday, July 4), from 5pm to 8:30pm, the best fresh produce California has to offer will be available for purchase.
Residents and visitors can also grab a bite, order a drink, meet-up with friends or make new ones in a laid-back family friendly atmosphere located in Downtown Lodi. One of the other popular features of Lodi's Certified Farmers Market are the skillful bands that entertain market goers every week. EBT accepted every Thursday from 5PM – 8:30PM as part of a sponsorship with Adventist Health Lodi Memorial.
Photo courtesy of Rita Hill Portraits
Upcoming Dates For This Event:
- Thursday, July 11 to Thursday, September 5 2019
- Thursday, July 25 to Thursday, September 19 2019
- Thursday, August 1 to Thursday, September 26 2019
- Thursday, August 8 to Thursday, October 3 2019
- Thursday, August 15 to Thursday, October 10 2019
- Thursday, August 22 to Thursday, October 17 2019
- Thursday, August 29 to Thursday, October 24 2019
- Thursday, September 5 to Thursday, October 31 2019