If you've ever been to the San Francisco Exploratorium, then you know exactly what the World of Wonders is... a fun, exciting place where children and adults can learn about the world around…More Info
Mark your calendars for the 8th annual Golden State Pinball Festival at it's new location, the Lodi Grape Festival grounds.
The show features:
- Hundreds of pinball machines on FREE PLAY (w/ admission) - no quarters needed.
- Pinball parts, memorbilia and games for sale
- Drawings for a pinball machine on Saturday and Sunday
- Tournaments for adults, women, seniors and kids
- Silent Auction on Saturday
- Covered outdoor gameroom flea market & swap meet on Saturday
- Pinball School
- Pinball workshops and speakers
- Pinball machine and board repair on site
And so much more!
Friday, May 17 - 1 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Saturday, May 18 - 10 a.m. to midnight
Sunday, May 19 - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Admission is as follows:
- 3 day pass - BEST DEAL - $50 for adults, $25 for kids ages 13 & under
- Friday and Sunday - $20 for adults, $10 for kids ages 13 and under
- Saturday - $30 for adults, $15 for kids ages 13 and under
- Weekend pass (sold on Saturday only) - $45 for adults, $20 for kids 13 and under
- Active military is half price with valid ID
- Free parking
For more information visit www.goldenstatepinball.org.
Upcoming Dates For This Event:
- Sunday, May 19