If you've ever been to the San Francisco Exploratorium, then you know exactly what the World of Wonders is... a fun, exciting place where children and adults can learn about the world around…More Info
This event has already finished but is here for your information
- 413 E Lockeford St.
- Lodi, California
Mark your calendars for the 8th annual Golden State Pinball Festival at it's new location, the Lodi Grape Festival grounds.
The show features:
- Hundreds of pinball machines on FREE PLAY (w/ admission) - no quarters needed.
- Pinball parts, memorbilia and games for sale
- Drawings for a pinball machine on Saturday and Sunday
- Tournaments for adults, women, seniors and kids
- Silent Auction on Saturday
- Covered outdoor gameroom flea market & swap meet on Saturday
- Pinball School
- Pinball workshops and speakers
- Pinball machine and board repair on site
And so much more!
Friday, May 17 - 1 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Saturday, May 18 - 10 a.m. to midnight
Sunday, May 19 - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Admission is as follows:
- 3 day pass - BEST DEAL - $50 for adults, $25 for kids ages 13 & under
- Friday and Sunday - $20 for adults, $10 for kids ages 13 and under
- Saturday - $30 for adults, $15 for kids ages 13 and under
- Weekend pass (sold on Saturday only) - $45 for adults, $20 for kids 13 and under
- Active military is half price with valid ID
- Free parking
For more information visit www.goldenstatepinball.org.